Oscar Oo, Psy.D.
Dr. Oo is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist that provides individual psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults as well as couples and family therapy. He works from a client-centered, solution-focused orientation using a variety of evidence-based strategies including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). He is board certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) in both Clinical Psychology and Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology. Dr. Oo's steady presence in his practice is complimented by a commitment to upholding best standards of care as well as continuing education.
- Individual psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults with a range of issues
- Licensed in Clinical Psychology
- Board certified in Clinical Psychology
- Board certified in Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
- Fellow, American Academy of Clinical Psychology
- California School of Professional Psychology (Psy.D.)
- Orange County Health Care Agency, Children & Youth Services (Pre-doctoral Internship)
- Child Guidance Center (Post-doctoral Fellowship)
- Certified as a Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) provider
- Previously worked at Child Guidance Center and trained staff on Trauma-Focused CBT
- Completed doctoral dissertation on treatment considerations and impact of trauma on adolescent males