Cindy L. Fibel, M.D.
Dr. Fibel is a Board certified Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist. She provides medication management and psychotherapy for a variety of mental health issues. Dr. Fibel’s comfortable approach relies on evidence-based medicine at the core of the treatment plan while incorporating non-medication options to enhance functioning. Prior to joining us, she was a faculty member at Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital.
- Medication management & psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults with a range of issues
- Board certified in Psychiatry
- Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of California, San Diego (Residency)
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital of Columbia and Cornell Universities (Fellowship)
- Formerly on faculty at Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital.
- Authored several scientific publications.
- Specialized training in several therapeutic areas including DBT, Gender Evaluations, PCIT, and Trauma-focused CBT.